Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Just wanted to express some thoughts,,

John Z, Aunt Kathy, and Aunt Pam, I would like to thank you for your time and commitment that you put in to try to bring our family together more. Family is supposed to be so important. I am proud that you are my family. John, Thank you for being a loyal family member. At least I know you will always be there, as will I for you. Those of you who choose not to join in our family gatherings, well You are just cheating yourselves. We are all not perfect, but that is what makes us a family. We are trying to create something that has been misssing in our family for a long time. Togetherness. I am sure some of you will think this is so corny, but, before your critize anything, including this site, including pictures of ex's on this site, why don't you try to stop being phony for a minute. Maybe you might like yourself more and realize that you are no better than we are. Maybe you might like having a family who truly cares and wants to be part of your life.

Love You Guys,

Jody, Cherie, David, Marshal, and oh yeah, My EX-husband Dave.(Who by the way, has attended all of the Reardon functions since they began. Something to think about.) Lets try to all get together and be a family.

May 16, 2007 10:55 AM

No comments: